Saturday 6 July 2013

Sorry!!!!

Oh My, How Rude Am I?!

Hello Everybody!!!!! I'm very sorry for not writing my next post, its almost been a week! Let me explain myself, I have been extremely busy, I had appointments, singing lessons, meetings for the school play and last night I went to see Robbie Williams and this morning I am absolutely exhausted that I am really struggling to write this, I can assure you that the next recipe will be up by MONDAY!!!!!!!!!

Also whilst I'm on this note, I just want to say thank you very much! I have had almost up to 500 views! I cannot tell you how much that means to me as I thought no one would read it, I would love it if you could send me pictures of any baking that you have done of this blog!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!! 

Keep spreading the love and baking!!!!!


Ellie XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment